WORK AT APOLIS
Since we started Apolis we have believed that the most valuable practice in creating lasting change is by investing in people. As a result of consistent growth, Apolis is looking to hire. If there isn't a fit for you now please keep checking this page for any future suitable positions. A complete Company and Job Profile will be made available to qualified candidates. If you meet the basic requirements below, please send a cover letter & resume: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Salary: Competitive Hourly Salary, TBD
Location: Apolis: Common Gallery || Los Angeles, CA
Position Type: Part-time, approx. 20+ hours/week (Available on Sundays)
• 2-3 years working in similar retail role in menswear industry, fashion experience preferrable
• Strong business mind with a keen attention to detail
• Experience being self-motivated and organized
• 1-2 years experience of made-to-measure menswear tailoring experience for suiting and shirting - is a plus.
• High level of expertise in computers, web, and inventory management (Google Apps, Shopify POS or similar, website management backend, Apple platforms)
• Disciplined, with a hands-on attitude of cost effective resourcefulness
Responsibilities will include:
• Facilitates in store merchandising calendar and execution in coordination with seasonal product releases.
• Facilitates planning and execution of seasonal in store events, and presentations
• Ensures availability of merchandise and services, maintaining inventories
Other Relevant Characteristics
• Willingness to take ownership in shop organization
• Experienced with being a key-holder, opening and closing a workplace
• Personal sense of style and intuitive vision for merchandising
• Family-oriented with an ethical standard founded on trust and loyalty
• Well-versed in the concept of social entrepreneurship, international development, and company mission
We have always felt that internships are the best opportunity to be fully immersed in the day-to-day life of our company while allowing individuals to share their own skills with a small business. We have been lucky to have had some incredible interns from all over the world with diverse life experiences and backgrounds including fashion, international studies & nonprofit development. We are looking for qualified, committed individuals throughout the year so please send your resume and cover letter at any time to .
Salary: Unpaid, will include travel stipend and product allowance
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Position Type: Full-Time/Part-Time (3 month term)
• Organized, punctual, self motivated
• Goal-oriented team player
• Working knowledge of computers, social media and website usability
• Understands and supports our commitment to advocacy through industry
• Strong cultural awareness and knowledge of current events
• Working knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar)
• Can provide own laptop computer