Located in downtown LA's Arts District, Apolis: Common Gallery is our first regionally branded Apolis retail space, a dedicated place where we host regular advocate keynotes, collection releases, gallery exhibitions, and films. Common Gallery carries the complete Apolis collection, along with accessories, books, and magazines. This flagship space is currently being renovated, so in the meantime, stop by our Arts District pop-up shop just down the street, at 826 E. 3rd Street inside Alchemy Works and right beside the excellent spot Blacktop Coffee.
Calendar: Events & Workshops
- Online Returns & Exchanges: We are more than happy to accommodate any returns which meet our Return Policy for ApolisGlobal.com e-commerce orders.
- In-Store Customization Expedited and Free Shipping: Our standard schedule for custom products is two weeks, but if one of our customizable items is purchased in-store, please notify a sales associate of your order number and we will do our absolute best to meet your deadline (as timing and inventory allow).
- Repair Service: Our standard for repairs differ according to the item. Contact us and we'll be happy to clarify which items we can repair and which items we can not. We also recommend giving us a call before bringing an item in.
- Pets Welcome: As long as pets don't chow down on a market bag, we love to welcome them inside our space.
- Curbside Pick-Up: Simply call our store, place your order, and make your payment over the phone, then let us know when you will be in the neighborhood for a quick and easy curbside hand-off.
- Personal Stylist: Our in-store sales associates are happy to help put together an outfit and provide fit feedback.
Click Map for Directions
Apolis Films: Global Citizen Gatherings, Apolis: Common Gallery
Apolis Film: Behind-the-Scenes, Creating Apolis: Common Gallery