Since we started Apolis we have believed that the most valuable practice in creating lasting change is by investing in people. As a result of consistent growth, Apolis is looking to hire. If there isn't a fit for you now please keep checking this page for any future suitable positions A complete Company and Job Profile will be made available to qualified candidates. If you meet the basic requirements below, please send a cover letter & resume: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Compensation: Competitive Hourly Wage, TBD
Location(s): Apolis: Common Gallery (Los Angeles, CA) and new Apolis: Community Centre (Soho, NY)
Position Type: Part-time in LA, approx. 20+ hours/week || Full-time in NY, approx. 40+ hours/week (Available: 7 days a week)
- 2-3 years working in similar retail role in menswear industry, fashion experience preferable
- Strong business mind with a keen attention to detail
- Experience being self-motivated and organized
- 1-2 years experience of made-to-measure menswear tailoring experience for suiting and shirting — is a plus.
- High level of expertise in computers, web, and inventory management (Google Apps, Shopify POS or similar, website management backend, Apple platforms)
- Disciplined, with a hands-on attitude of cost effective resourcefulness
- Weekend Availability
Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitates in store merchandising calendar and execution in coordination with seasonal product releases.
- Facilitates planning and execution of seasonal in store events, and presentations
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services, maintaining inventories
Other Relevant Characteristics
- Willingness to take ownership in shop organization
- Experienced with being a key-holder, opening and closing a workplace
- Personal sense of style and intuitive vision for merchandising
- Family-oriented with an ethical standard founded on trust and loyalty
- Well-versed in the concept of social entrepreneurship, international development, and company mission